The Monitor Audio Bronze 50 bookshelf loudspeaker is the most compact model in the series and delivers a size-defying audio performance.
Designed to perform in the smallest of living spaces, the compact and bookshelf-friendly Bronze 50s will deliver the renowned Monitor Audio sound even when placed close to a wall. They are truly versatile and are ideal for both hi-fi and home cinema playback – they can bring games to life by revealing fresh audio detail. Add the Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers atop the Bronze 50 to heighten the surround experience.
The smallest speaker in the Bronze Series houses our renowned C-CAM mid-bass driver and C-CAM Gold dome tweeter to ensure powerful and detailed audio reproduction with an improved stereo performance.
The choice of four modern finishes and stylish contrasting baffle give the Bronze 50s a superior appearance and ensure they will complement the décor of any room. Should you prefer to have the speakers mounted on the wall, there’s an option to do so utilising the rear fixing point and FIX-M Speaker Mount.
Monitor Audio Bronze 50
- System Format: 2-Way
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 62 – 25,000 Hz (Free field), 40 – 30,000 Hz (In room)
- Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m): 85 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 4.4 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 107 dBA (pair)
- Power Handling (RMS): 80 W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 20 — 80 W
- Bass Alignment: Bass reflex - HiVe II port system
- Crossover Frequency: 2,500 Hz
- Drive Unit Complement: 1 x 51/2" C-CAMbass/mid-range driver, 1 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with UD Waveguide
- External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D)): 281 x 166 x 265 mm (111/16 x 69/16 x 107/16")
- External Dimensions (including Outrigger Feet and Spikes (H x W x D)): N/A
- Weight (each): 5 kg (11 lb)
- Sold As: Pair